Become our sponsor and display your banner here

M40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted Helmet

Article about: Hello everyone, I have been looking for my first stahlhelm for several months now. I have recently come across this M40 ET64. There looks like the remnants of a single decal that has since b

Default M40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted Helmet

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for my first stahlhelm for several months now. I have recently come across this M40 ET64. There looks like the remnants of a single decal that has since been painted over. I would appreciate advice on the helmet before I put any money down. As usual, your expert advice and opinions are appreciated!

Thanks,

Colin

M40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted HelmetM40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ET64 Heer Sand Camo Painted Helmet
    P
    Many

Well it should be plain as day that the liner is new - a good repro but a repro nonetheless - and so the rivets ( which look original as there is matching paint residue on them ) have been removed & replaced.

A great pity that someone has gone ahead and done that - it would have been INFINITELY better if they left well enough alone as it is a beauty of a sand cammo finish......
    " I used to be indecisive but now I'm not quite sure "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Well it should be plain as day that the liner is new.... and so the rivets ( which look original as there is matching paint residue on them ) have been removed & replaced.
    A great pity that someone has done that - it would have been INFINITELY better if they left well enough alone as it is a beaut of a sand cammo finish......
    Nothing more to add.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's what I suspected. I appreciate the response!

I found the helmet on the dealers website, and he even states the helmet has a reproduction liner, which he states he installed without removing the Rivets. Would be interesting if we talk about the same Site, as i´ve personally seen more then 1 Fraud with the pictures of this seller.
    People copy the pictures from his site, and try to sell an item they dont even own.

I believe we are talking about the same dealer. When I initially inquired about the helmet he did not have any description but shortly after updated it. That's interesting to hear people use copies of his images. I will definitely keep a look out for that in the future!

That site is to avoid if you are really looking for untouched pieces.