Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

M40 Heer

Article about: by JeZoCoH Thanks for the help, that was me trying to get some more response. I have make some colse up photos of the decal. Attachment 634501 Attachment 634502 Attachment 634503 You were tr

the head of the bird does not look good to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer
    P
    Many

?

That's a fake ET decal as Frank says. Note the claws, dead giveaway. I believe it's also a repaint. Send her back for a refund.

Ok, if its a fake decal, should i see under magnification dots from prining the decal?

What about the liner...the stitching does not extend down the tongue, that is a bad sign is it not?

These fellows know their decals and I'm afraid I'm wondering about the paint as well..

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    What about the liner...the stitching does not extend down the tongue, that is a bad sign is it not?
    Sometimes but not always

M40 Heer

Cheers!
    Josh

That's an unfortunate read this morning. I thought it looked good, so this is what I would call a pretty frightening fake. As While E. Coyote would say, "I guess its back to the old drawing board". What a confidence buster!

Yup i thought it was good as well, drat!! back to the drawing board, but another lesson learned

Does it have an ET30 stamp ? :/

Is there any other photo of this fake decal? I can not find it. Thanks!

?

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    Ok, if its a fake decal, should i see under magnification dots from prining the decal?
    What level of magnification. 3x, 10x, 20x, 200x?? You will only if it was faked using a dot matrix printer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast