Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?

Article about: too many red flags for me with those pictures. chris

?

Default M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?

I feel this one is quite dubious, but it's been offered to me and I'd like to confirm with you guys before I dismiss it. I think the liner looks like artificially aged, but the decal is, of course, impossible to determine from these photos. If the experts here think it stands a snowball's chance, I'll ask the guy for some more photos.

M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?

Thank you very much in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?
    P
    Many

You will need better photos. Liner looks horrible. Shell might be OK. Don't know about the rest. NH

Shell looks bad if it's an M40 (it's hard to tell on this) as it has a national shield. Liner s bad post-war Norwegian.

Some might be able to dismiss it by those pics without a second thought, and I will admit, there are a lot more negatives than positives going for it. I would still ask for better pics before I completely dismissed it though. The liner looks red, and it has definitely been tampered with.

?

Thanks for the opinions! I will ask for close-ups of the decals, but I suspect that the bad photos might be bad on purpose.

Better pics can't hurt but it's weighed heavily on the negative side as you say.

?

Here are some decal photos from the seller. I believe that any lingering hope will be gone after you see these.

M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?M40 Heer camo with awful pictures - does it stand a chance?

Nein.

Still cant make my mind up on the vents, they do look seperate?? and not pressed imho, look at the dust /paint build up around where the rivets meet the shell if it was pressed would that not be more of a gentle curve or is it my eyes?. It also looks like someone cleaned off a layer of black paint as well,and the national shield is very crazed when magnified?? . Liner in my eyes is norwegian...

the shell paint looks lacquered ,or is it my eyes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast