Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M40 Helmet Question ET64

Article about: Hi Guys, many thanks for all your comments and help, I actually love the idea that it's has two lives and the possibility that before it was issued to the Norwegians its could well have been

Default Re: M40 Helmet Question ET64

Hi Guys, many thanks for all your comments and help, I actually love the idea that it's has two lives and the possibility that before it was issued to the Norwegians its could well have been
    SS, I'm certainly going to keep it it's full of history, and not bad for only 100 ! - (Around $60 US)

The only problem is now I'm stoked on getting a 100% TR issue with original paint going to cost a lot more than 100 though but hey, you only live once don't you.

Weird thing finding out it was a Norwegian re-issue is that just before posting on the forum I had been watching the Movie Max Manus its in Norwegian with English Subtitles,
    Brilliant film about the Norwegian Resistance and the Gestapo trying to catch them, I would highly recommend watching it to all!!

Thanks again for all the info.

Neil.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M40 Helmet Question ET64

Glad we could help with the ID, BUT 100 is $161 not $60 , and to be honest is about 40 too much, these go for all sorts of prices which are increasing but they do have their own history

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12