Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?

Article about: Hi, all. These pictures were emailed to me today from a seller I haven't dealt with before. The M40 helmet is supposedly all original, has the # 64 stamped on it and is being auctioned start

Exclamation M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?

Hi, all. These pictures were emailed to me today from a seller I haven't dealt with before. The M40 helmet is supposedly all original, has the # 64 stamped on it and is being auctioned starting at $100 USD. The 2nd police helmet is being offered for $140 USD. What do you guys think about the authenticity and price vs. condition.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?   M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?  

M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?   M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?  

M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?   M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?  

Attached Images Attached Images M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?
    P
    Many

Default Re: M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?

Ask for better pictures of stamps on his helmet M40. I have not seen helmets with only one brand as you #64. Preservation Helmets good and therefore should be more stamps. I was a little doubt.

Default Re: M40 Helmet w/Liner and Chin Strap and Civil Police Helmet: Authentic pieces?

The second helmet is a nice fire helmet at a very good price