Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M40 late war nd rear stamp quist helmet Luftwaffe?

Article about: Got this helmet in yesterday which I paid \\$130 shipped and the seller had removed split pins to show date on liner and he also told me it was black but once I got it and looked at the paint

Default M40 late war nd rear stamp quist helmet Luftwaffe?

Got this helmet in yesterday which I paid $130 shipped and the seller had removed split pins to show date on liner and he also told me it was black but once I got it and looked at the paint it seems has the Luftwaffe blue/greenish paint and looks factory done so did they have nd helmets in the Luftwaffe?

M40 late war nd rear stamp quist helmet Luftwaffe?M40 late war nd rear stamp quist helmet Luftwaffe?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 late war nd rear stamp quist helmet Luftwaffe?
    P
    Many

Hi, are you sure that's not decal removed? Looks like there is a mark shaped like a wing to me, but hey, you have it in hand! Oh, and yes, the Luftwaffe did have no decal M40 and M42's. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, are you sure that's not decal removed? Looks like there is a mark shaped like a wing to me, but hey, you have it in hand! Oh, and yes, the Luftwaffe did have no decal M40 and M42's. Leon.
    Thanks mate, the helmet never had a decal that shape you see is a nick in the paint