Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60

Article about: Some of you will have seen this one before but it is new to my collection, a very small sized ET60 M40 Lufty with tropical tan camo overpaint. I found it hard to get the lighting right in th

Default M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60

Some of you will have seen this one before but it is new to my collection, a very small sized ET60 M40 Lufty with tropical tan camo overpaint. I found it hard to get the lighting right in the photos to show the true colour but am pretty pleased with the outcome, they don't show the slight pink hue that the helmet has when in hand. The paint is heavily worn and the decal looks to have been dug at some point but in my opinion it does not detract from the battle worn appearance. Glad to finally have this one on my shelf as it has been in the pipeline now since November

Hope you enjoy
    Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60   M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60  

M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60   M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60  

M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60   M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Luft with DAK/Tropical tan camo ET60
    P
    Many

Very nice Chris - I'm quite jealous ........ & I LOVE the colour and patina of this lufty!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I like that Chris and on my PC i can see a slight pink hue, great lid...

Hi Chris , very nice helmet, if you hadn't told me that in hand it has the "pink hue" I would have questioned this one , but it sounds fine! I have noticed that when pictures are taken in a light box the colour does tend to get "sucked out" a bit. I bought a Erdkampfabzeichen a while back that looked like it had very little finish left on it from the dealers "light box" pictures but when I received it there was 90% finish left!! Leon.

Nice looking camo helmet Chris

Now that is a nice AK helmet. Great find.

?

Has all of the right bell and whistles. Very nice friend.

Thanks for the comments gents, this one has pride of place on the shelf at the moment.
    Chris

Quote by radidas View Post
    Thanks for the comments gents, this one has pride of place on the shelf at the moment.
    Chris
    And as a nice "shiney" new avatar!!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    And as a nice "shiney" new avatar!!! Leon.
    Yep, couldn't resist

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast