Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M40 Luftwaffe Opinions

Article about: Hey guys, I was wanting to add a couple Luftwaffe M40's to my collection since I only have army at this point. These were being offered as a lot of two. I know one is missing the liner rivet

Hi, they both appear to be ok, but for $800 I would say better decal images are a must, if the seller refuses, then walk away as a good Luftwaffe helmet is not hard to come by. Leon.

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks guys, I am leaving this one alone. I don't have the time to find close matching liner pins and Leon is right about finding better quality ones for the price. I have about half a dozen helmets now but may sell a few to buy some nicer examples. Your help is greatly appreciated

Quote by LeonardoL View Post
    both decals are 100% ok.
    Really? That's a brave call based on some crappy photos. Like Dan I would be wanting high quality macro closeups of the decals in natural light in order to make a call. $800 would be madness to pay for two shells with fake decals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12