Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 q 66 heer (salty)

Article about: This one arrived last week. Honest, un cleaned, attic style patina. Decal has toned to a very light gold. Thanks for looking

Default M40 q 66 heer (salty)

This one arrived last week. Honest, un cleaned, attic style patina. Decal has toned to a very light gold.

Thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 q 66 heer (salty)   M40 q 66 heer (salty)  

M40 q 66 heer (salty)   M40 q 66 heer (salty)  

M40 q 66 heer (salty)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 q 66 heer (salty)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

That's a looker David. All around great condition.

In our quest for camo, SS, mint M35 DD....these little gems don't get their due respect
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ironic you say this. I have lately re-gained my desire & appreciation for battle worn, musty, dirty mid-shelf type helmets. Last few years I sold most of them in this condition....now "Here we go again"..going after them once more !

Oh, the "sickness" never ends

I hope my "plain jane" offerings were not the cause David.....i couldn't live with myself if they were......

( salty my ass!!! Bloody nice if you ask me )

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks Dan. Since you would not part with your "Bloody Nice" M35 re-paint, I had to settle for less. As "The Godfather" said..."Make him an offer he can't refuse".

I have not started with you yet !!

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Ironic you say this. I have lately re-gained my desire & appreciation for battle worn, musty, dirty mid-shelf type helmets. Last few years I sold most of them in this condition....now "Here we go again"..going after them once more !

Oh, the "sickness" never ends
    Welcome back!!!!

While it is always nice to have a few nice minty stand out helmets, I prefer them to be surrounded by a stable of good condition "been there battle worn" helmets (I put camo in the "Been there" category ) More history in these.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by real steel View Post
    ....Oh, the "sickness" never ends
    My wife calls it an addiction and has branded my collecting buddies, Joe Godfrey, Al B., and the late Jules L. and enablers and/or "pushers". I am not that bad however. I spend about 70% of my income on helmets, booze ad broads, the rest of it I just waste. Nice helmet Dave, by the way. I like the well used helmets and find myself from time to time trying to imagine the horrors the wearers went through those many years ago. Jim G.

Old Joe is no "Pusher". Well maybe he is a little. Al...well he is too busy buying than "pushing".

Thanks Jim !!

It's a hell of a piece.

4md
    ?

Beautiful Q, A prime example for sure

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast