Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Q64 Beaded Luftschutz

Article about: I've been debating for the last month or so as to whether to pick it up as these are really not my focus... Anyway took the plunge as I have no beaded helmets yet. A beaded M40 Q64 Luftschut

MAP
    ?

Default M40 Q64 Beaded Luftschutz

I've been debating for the last month or so as to whether to pick it up as these are really not my focus... Anyway took the plunge as I have no beaded helmets yet.

A beaded M40 Q64 Luftschutz. Looks like it is stamped lot #23 or 25. Pictures did not come out due to a very light strike. Very light wear and a new perfect decal. Chin strap is period shortened. Maybe cut for a woman? (It doesn't fit my 12 year old son)

Any way, really not much to say....enjoy....

Double click to expand photos

Regards,

Michael

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Q64 Beaded Luftschutz
    P
    Many

It looks to be a nice example Michael.
    I am still waiting for the right gladiator type to come up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice, Michael! From time to time I regret selling mine as these are eminently collectible IMO and look real nice and solid --- you'll need an M42 now as well, with the plastic chinstrap and ersatz liner... I love those.

Very tidy example.

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It looks to be a nice example Michael.
    I am still waiting for the right gladiator type to come up.
    Ralph.
    I already have a 3 piece gladiator in similar condition. Good luck in your hunt!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Very nice, Michael! From time to time I regret selling mine as these are eminently collectible IMO and look real nice and solid --- you'll need an M42 now as well, with the plastic chinstrap and ersatz liner... I love those.
    No room....I keep saying...no more helmets...

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Very tidy example.
    Thanks!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I still can't resist picking them one up occasionally when I come across them. Nice example Michael, the liner variations are almost infinite.
    Regards,
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by relicz View Post
    I still can't resist picking them one up occasionally when I come across them. Nice example Michael, the liner variations are almost infinite.
    Thanks John for your comments (as well as on GHW). Luftschutz typically aren't my bailiwick but I do love the look of a beaded helmet.

Very nice helmet Michael,
    a good example!
    I have one in very good condition, unfortunately has been taken the decal.

M40 Beaded helmet

regards
    Roberto

A very nice example Michael, I used to have a minty M40 beaded Luftschutz and still regret letting it go. They are fine looking lids. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Thanks guys!!! They are attractive helmets.