Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire Camo

Article about: A few months back I had met a private seller on my way home from work and posted a snippet of a new arrival in the Walhalla subforum. I didn't want to debut the entire helmet without obtaini

?

Default M40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire Camo

A few months back I had met a private seller on my way home from work and posted a snippet of a new arrival in the Walhalla subforum. I didn't want to debut the entire helmet without obtaining thorough provenance.

This helmet supposedly came out of a storage unit in Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The private seller indicated it was a bring back by his Uncle that had passed away back in December and the family is now getting around to cleaning out the estate. He also told me that he had seen an old black & white photo of his uncle as a young US Army Serviceman in uniform while in Europe holding several helmets in his arms. There were also discharge papers along with some other pertinent paper work. The last I wrote him was 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back since. If photos and paperwork do present themselves they will certainly be posted here. If a photo turns up with the uncle holding this exact helmet the desirability will go through the roof. I can only hope.

Without further adieu...

M40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire Camo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire Camo
    P
    Many

I am liking this one a whole heck of a lot!!!! Jim G.

?

another set of images

M40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire Camo

I like the look of this!

?

M40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire CamoM40 Q64 Luftwaffe Chicken Wire Camo..

?

Thats a nice one Ken, is it staying in your collection or are you farming it out?

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with the pics you wanted, I have been going a mile a minute the past year and not spending much time with camera in hand.

Hi Ken , that is a real "down to earth" beauty mate ! I will honestly say that that is most probably the best original cammo and wire that I have ever seen!! It truly "sticks out" as being correct in wire type, wear , spraying technique and over all matching use/wear. What a cracker!!!! Leon.

?

That one is KILLER Ken!
    Regards,
    John

?

Thanks guys

Quote by DougB View Post
    Thats a nice one Ken, is it staying in your collection or are you farming it out?

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with the pics you wanted, I have been going a mile a minute the past year and not spending much time with camera in hand.

This one will stay on the farm in the stable

I know I am not an expert or a go to guy here but I liked it instantly. Its nice to see the names I like to see on here agreeing with me. Super helmet!

* I just realized who posted this, my opinion was not necessary in the first place!!*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast