Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M40 SD Heer camo

Article about: what are your thoughts? the decal is just spray painted over, not rubbed, seller assures. thank you

Default M40 SD Heer camo

what are your thoughts? the decal is just spray painted over, not rubbed, seller assures. thank you

M40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camoM40 SD Heer camo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SD Heer camo
    P
    Many

I believe the liner has been replaced. It does not give me a good feeling. The wear looks really funny along the rim. Need good close up pics, outside pictures would be great. Is the seller offering a return policy? Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hi, the rim of the helmets peek certainly appears to have been "masked off" when the cammo was applied. The depth of wear is set much further back there but does not look like handling as that is generally more one sided (left or right handed handling). I am not sure one way or the other from these images, as Marty says, sharper close ups would be good. Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I am not sure one way or the other from these images, as Marty says, sharper close ups would be good. Leon.
    I'm in the same boat as Leon and Marty.
    Need much better photos from the seller I'm afraid.

Brad.