Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 sd heer et64

Article about: Picked this one up from a buddy of mine, I sold the police shako I got in the lot I bought to get this, paid \\$450 but it's a nice m40 sd heer with original liner and chin strap, it's a et64

Default M40 sd heer et64

Picked this one up from a buddy of mine, I sold the police shako I got in the lot I bought to get this, paid $450 but it's a nice m40 sd heer with original liner and chin strap, it's a et64

M40 sd heer et64
    M40 sd heer et64
    M40 sd heer et64
    M40 sd heer et64
    M40 sd heer et64
    M40 sd heer et64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 sd heer et64
    P
    Many

Can you post a better decal close-up ? Looks like 2 decals on top of each other , the top one being an Ed Strache.

Good eye Frank. Yes...looks like an Ed S. decal. Love the liner & strap on this

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Can you post a better decal close-up ? Looks like 2 decals on top of each other , the top one being an Ed Strache.
    Frank I get better pics of the decal once I receive it, my buddy has already packed it up to ship out tomorrow, I love the been there done that type of helmets over the minty ones

Frank does this help, he had a closeup of decal

M40 sd heer et64

That's the way to do it! Passing on some of the items from your lot that are not in your area of interest and replacing them with what you really want. Well done, a nice over decaled M40. Leon.

Hmm not sure anymore could be just a damaged ET , a nice head on shot when you receive it should tell the story.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Hmm not sure anymore could be just a damaged ET , a nice head on shot when you receive it should tell the story.
    I get you. Front view of the decal once in hand frank, now if it has a Ed Strache decal is that good or bad?

Got helmet In hand and here's closeup of decal and it's on crooked so good thing or bad?

M40 sd heer et64
    M40 sd heer et64

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Got helmet In hand and here's closeup of decal and it's on crooked so good thing or bad?
    M40 sd heer et64

There are many helmets posted with crooked decals - some a lot worse than this. In itself I do not think it is a bad thing.
    (you could even argue that a faker would take more time to get the decal aligned better...)
    As to the decal itself - i'll leave that to the other experts to assess.
    nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast