Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Snow Camo

Article about: Just looking for a second opinion on this Helmet. Its up for sale right now, kind of curious about it. The paint has me questioning it. There is there is no sign of decals. The big thing I w

Default M40 Snow Camo

Just looking for a second opinion on this Helmet. Its up for sale right now, kind of curious about it. The paint has me questioning it. There is there is no sign of decals. The big thing I was questioning is around the vent hole there appears to be some bubbling with the paint. Cant tell if it was bubbled underneath and has been painted over top or if its just the paint itself starting to do that. Anyways just seeing what someone else opinion may be. Thanks in Advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Snow Camo   M40 Snow Camo  

M40 Snow Camo   M40 Snow Camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Snow Camo
    P
    Many

For me this is a no. The wear is not setting right with me, the wear pattern on the inside is going in one direction. The wear on the outside looks faked to me. It looks cool, but I would pass.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks Marty, much appreciated

I would have thought more insightful posted would have followed mine too either confirm my fears or to shoot me down. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I had a pre conceived opinion prior to posting it anyways. I agree with you on the paint. the score board is 2-0 against the helmet.

no sign of decals is Always a concern with any camo , if that helmet should have one that is.

Thank you

Hi, completely contrived wear patterns all over this helmet, no chance of it being a good winter cammo in my opinion. Leon.