Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

M40 Stripe Camo Helmet

Article about: Hey guys, this helmet come up on the other forum, it has not gained alot of discussion yet. Just seeing what opinions may be here. Fairly unique camo pattern, however Im not sure what to thi

Default M40 Stripe Camo Helmet

Hey guys, this helmet come up on the other forum, it has not gained alot of discussion yet. Just seeing what opinions may be here. Fairly unique camo pattern, however Im not sure what to think. M40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo Helmet[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]M40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo Helmet[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]M40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo HelmetM40 Stripe Camo Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Stripe Camo Helmet
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

The camo looks artificially aged to me.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Decal over the camo????

Agree with Terry as well on the aging.

And why is the wear on the decal so much worse then the helmet?

Not for me.

Looking at this from a cell phone and old eyes so my comments are to be taken with this understanding
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Too much going on with this helmet. Don't know what the "wear" is on the interior skirt. The damage/wear on the decal...Too much "action". The damage to the decal is not from normal battle wear. Possibly liberated or cleaned or some other unnatural happening. I would pass.

Investing in a camo, find a "one looker". So far there are three negatives on this. Probably more to follow.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post

Investing in a camo, find a "one looker.
    one looker

ET64 Normandy Heer Camo Lot #513

David is right. Camo's are almost always open to debate...but you know when you see a no questions asked example. Never have to second guess yourself when it is sitting on the shelf

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with all the above, paint looks somewhat artificial, lacks wear and has no age to it IMO.
    The decal (if original) looks peculiar, it has that 'dug out' look but seems to sit on top of the camo paint.

Quote by MAP View Post
    one looker

ET64 Normandy Heer Camo Lot #513

David is right. Camo's are almost always open to debate...but you know when you see a no questions asked example. Never have to second guess yourself when it is sitting on the shelf
    Well the OP is doing the right thing. Having it checked before buying it. It's difficult finding a real one. Anyone can scream "FAKE"...that's easy. The person who says it is good, well now he has to explain why. That is not easy.

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    I agree with all the above, paint looks somewhat artificial, lacks wear and has no age to it IMO.
    The decal (if original) looks peculiar, it has that 'dug out' look but seems to sit on top of the camo paint.
    We can sit & scrutinize this helmet for hours, which is exactly what one does NOT want to see & hear if investing in a camo helmet.

agree with all the above ;-)

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Well the OP is doing the right thing. Having it checked before buying it. It's difficult finding a real one. Anyone can scream "FAKE"...that's easy. The person who says it is good, well now he has to explain why. That is not easy.
    Again, I agree in multiple levels. Always post AND if you answer... provide a rational as to why.

Nothing more frustrating when your trying to learn than to be told it is good or bad but no reason as to why...

Grates on me....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast