Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

m40 Wermacht (field police?) and luftschultz helmets, are they ok?

Article about: by Julekpl ...this guy does not know how to operate a digital camera, Tell him to point the lens at the image and press the big button on the right. Make sure the power is on. Seriously when

?

Default Re: m40 Wermacht (field police?) and luftschultz helmets, are they ok?

Quote by Julekpl View Post
    ...this guy does not know how to operate a digital camera,
    Tell him to point the lens at the image and press the big button on the right. Make sure the power is on. Seriously when I read guys cant work a digital camera that any 5 year old can operate it has scam written all over it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

ok, so I went to see the helmets today...They are definitly not worth what he is asking for. The Luftschultz helmet seems to have been retouched by a two year old, there are black splotches of paint in many spots on this helmet. The M40, well there is practically no liner, and the whole inside is kind of rusted. Being in a shed and all, these helmets got some paint dripped on them here and there (This is what the guy said, and he is in fact around 90), but the m40 looks like it had paint poured inside. He would not lower his prices, not even a smidge, even after I presented him with all the negatives regarding the two helmets. I am sorry for leading you guys this far, but at the prices this guy is offering, I'd rather just save my money for a nicer helmet.

?

Obviously he has been told that just because they are German, they are worth a great deal of money and no matter what you say he will not change, leave him to his misguided beliefs and move on to better things

yes, all we can do is wish him good luck on selling the helmets.

?

Quote by Julekpl View Post
    ok, so I went to see the helmets today...They are definitly not worth what he is asking for. The Luftschultz helmet seems to have been retouched by a two year old, there are black splotches of paint in many spots on this helmet. The M40, well there is practically no liner, and the whole inside is kind of rusted. Being in a shed and all, these helmets got some paint dripped on them here and there (This is what the guy said, and he is in fact around 90), but the m40 looks like it had paint poured inside. He would not lower his prices, not even a smidge, even after I presented him with all the negatives regarding the two helmets. I am sorry for leading you guys this far, but at the prices this guy is offering, I'd rather just save my money for a nicer helmet.

....and this is why he cant operate a digital camera. ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12