Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

M40 Winter Camo?

Article about: Hi, I have been offered this German m40 helmet. ...could this be a real winter camo? Pictures are bad, I know. ...I will get better pictures tomorrow. Annoyed from this ads?   Regards R

  1. #1

    Default M40 Winter Camo?

    Hi,

    I have been offered this German m40 helmet.
    ...could this be a real winter camo?

    Pictures are bad, I know.
    ...I will get better pictures tomorrow.

    Regards
    Replace
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m40wc1.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	758488   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m40wc2.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	146.0 KB 
ID:	758489  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m40wc3.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	758490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m40wc4.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	758491  


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    P
    Many
     

  3. #2
    ?

    Default

    I can not comment regarding camo's and paint but you gonna need much and much better detailed pictures of the paintjob for those who can.

  4. #3

    Default

    Hi, no way of telling from these images I'm afraid but expect the worse! Unless the seller gives you very detailed clear images for us to look at, leave it well alone, 99% of winter cammo's are fake. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

  5. #4

    Default

    do you have it in hand replace or are these seller pictures

  6. #5

    Default

    You need more pictures.
    Can not tell.
    chris

  7. #6

    Default

    The only good thing i can say is that the cammo isn't on the inside so this is 1% of a plus with this one... But for the rest 99% you'll need far better pics for the guys here to determine!

  8. #7

    Default

    Hi,

    Thanks for your answers

    It turns out, that an other collector bought this helmet today.
    ...a fast buyer!...with no need to ask for advice - I guess.

    Well, better safe than sorry

    Regards
    Replace

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote by Replace View Post
    Hi,

    Thanks for your answers

    It turns out, that an other collector bought this helmet today.
    ...a fast buyer!...with no need to ask for advice - I guess.

    Well, better safe than sorry

    Regards
    Replace
    Yep better safe than sorry! Save your money for something sure.
    Steve

  10. #9

    Default

    The buyer may be far more dissapointed buying it, than you will be missing it. Consider it a blessing in disguise!

  11. #10

    Default

    I don't think you have missed out on anything mate, all that's happened is that you have saved time trying to get a refund! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Similar Threads

  1. 08-09-2014, 09:10 PM
  2. 08-02-2014, 02:30 PM
  3. 07-14-2014, 11:30 PM
  4. 09-19-2010, 08:23 PM
  5. M-40 winter camo

    In Steel Helmets
    07-15-2010, 03:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •