Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

M40SD vet capture helmet

Article about: Hey gang! Well...it's been a long time since I acquired a new helmet but this M40 SD arrived just yesterday! I really love the look of this one...my first heer M40 single decal and my first

Default Re: M40SD vet capture helmet

Congrats, looks like a very nice captured helmet. I also own two captured helmets but no M40. The ones i have are M35 Heer exDD and M42 Heer SD, but not in the condition of yours. thanks for sharing. All you need now it to find a WSS helmet, and you'll have the full range of the german armed forces helmets.
    thanks

"I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

www.premium-militaria.de
    ?

Hey, the helmet looks really good, congratulation, nice piece with some little war-flair... these are the best pieces!

Regards, Daniel

Very very nice lids. Congratualions on filling a hole in your collection. Now move on to a new obsession in this hobby.

Thanks! Not quite ready to move on though - still have more helmets to acquire!
    That said - I do focus my collection on a variety of items: buckles/armband/helmets/daggers mostly - and some other odds and ends!

Cheers!

Rob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123