Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal

Article about: Here is my other Beaded Combat Luftschutz Police Helmet with reverse decals. It is an M42 NS 66, with a lot # that I think is 0010, but it is hard to read. It has a bordered Police Eagle and

Default M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal

Here is my other Beaded Combat Luftschutz Police Helmet with reverse decals. It is an M42 NS 66, with a lot # that I think is 0010, but it is hard to read. It has a bordered Police Eagle and a late war cloth liner with clear plastic chinstrap. It looks like it is green, but in hand it is clearly L/S dark blue. As was common in late war production, the paint is very thin and the helmet has an overall light surface rust patina. Decaled beaded M42 L/S shells are relatively rare, with Police decals very rare, and with reverse decals, almost never seen. I hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal   M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal  

M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal   M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal  

M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal   M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal
    P
    Many

Default Re: M42 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Reverse Decal

Hey, thats a nice lid alright. Like you said quite rare indeed, good one!

?

It would fit in my collection very nicely.
    SteveR

?

Never seen one with the cloth liner and plastic chin strap, that is a rarity, thanks for showing

?

Very cool Jim.