Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

M42 Camo

Article about: Small helmet (62) = small liner.

?

Default M42 Camo

What do you guys think of this camo? Collectors guild item.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]640537
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H059565full (1).jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	227.5 KB 
ID:	640537  
    "You will get all the rest you need in the grave"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

He usually has nice original helmets no question about that I saw that one and I guess it is a matter of preference but I don't like the pattern and wouldn't spend that kind of money on it I am not much of a cammo man I have a few that type of cammo just doesn't do it for me to each his own. timothy

I've seen similar patterns. If this one is real I have no idea.

?

Quote by timothy View Post
    He usually has nice original helmets no question about that I saw that one and I guess it is a matter of preference but I don't like the pattern and wouldn't spend that kind of money on it I am not much of a cammo man I have a few that type of cammo just doesn't do it for me to each his own. timothy
    I agree the pattern is kinda yuckkk. It is to replace my m40 on my mannequin. I will post my second option on a new thread.

I really do not see any problem.
    better ones out there.
    chris

Not one I'd own.

Hello , it looks to be a good cammo to me , wear is even and I cannot see any artificial "tooling" from these images. That said it is of a type that is not to everyone's taste as Timothy mentioned. For me there are nicer looking ones out there. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

So you are telling me, IF you we're given this camo you would not take it All in fun guys. It's different but I like it. And collector guild has good stuff. Prices a little higher than others but I think you can buy with confidence that the item would be real. Marty. JOIN THE WRF CLUB IN 2014

?

I've had this helmet in my hands, in my opinion it's a period piece.

?

He states there are 8 fingers in the liner, I only count 7. Is this an issue, or just a small liner?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast