Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 camo can you point out bad points

Article about: Can you tell me the bad points please

Default M42 camo can you point out bad points

Can you tell me the bad points pleaseM42 camo  can you point out bad pointsM42 camo  can you point out bad pointsM42 camo  can you point out bad pointsM42 camo  can you point out bad points

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 camo  can you point out bad points
    P
    Many

Everything. Fake camo and fake BF decal which is a nonsense on M42 anyway. Total repro.

Insides may be ok ( need better liner photos ) but outside is toast!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Contrived wear to say the least.

Another pour one, the outside is a complete re-work with fake ageing, the chinstrap looks like a copy as well with that "grainy" texture showing. Leon.

Looks like the good guys here are being used as information bait for fakers/artists

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Looks like the good guys here are being used as information bait for fakers/artists
    It had crossed my mind as well Rene! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    It had crossed my mind as well Rene! Leon.
    Thanks for your quotes most of these helmets are on dealer sites i want to be sure before i buy thats why i ask your opinions first dave

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Like Leon, it occurred to me as well in the first instance the this was "testing the water".

The drawstring looks a bit fresh too. Not a major flaw or deal breaker for me as long as it is mentioned but a red flag if it isn't.

@ Dave Your question, put as it was could have been guaranteed to attract such answers.
    If I might offer a suggestion; being more active in the forum discussions (90 posts in over 4 years and all this year) so that other members have some knowledge of your collecting habits etc, then phrasing questions in a more substantial way than just "tell me about this" will work wonders and members here will go out of their way to help.
    It's up to you, tell me to mind my own business if you like but this really is one example of a member trying to help. This is a collecting "community" with all that the concept entails and not simply a "help line" or info service.

Remember, there are no stupid questions only stupid answers and the trick is to make the question one that others want to answer.

Just my thoughts

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

thanks guys for your help i bought this helmet sunday at a military fair it was garunteed by deeler i have taken it back today and got my money back i would love a camo helmet but it seems they are hard to find a good one i have other pics of ones that were at the fair i will try and post pics soon thanks again for your help i nearly decided to pack it all in after this but why should we

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast