Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M42 camo in classifieds

Article about: There is a M42 camo up for sale in the classifieds. Given that these are are highly faked, I thought it would be wise to vet the helmet and have some of our more experienced members opine. F

MAP
    ?

Default M42 camo in classifieds

There is a M42 camo up for sale in the classifieds. Given that these are are highly faked, I thought it would be wise to vet the helmet and have some of our more experienced members opine.

From the pictures, I do have some questions on the pattern of wear but have not been able to properly study from a PC. Only from a cell phone which is quite useless.

I myself would be interested in this lid if it is deemed original but am posting this more for everyone else.

M42 Wehrmacht Camo helmet - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

If someone can post the pictures in this thread that would be great. I can't from my phone.

Regards

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 camo in classifieds
    P
    Many

?

Default helmet

Michael..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 camo in classifieds  
    Attached Images Attached Images M42 camo in classifieds  M42 camo in classifieds  M42 camo in classifieds 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Default Lid

Map

- - ------- - -

Not the best, Hope it helps... G-man
    Attached Images Attached Images M42 camo in classifieds  M42 camo in classifieds  M42 camo in classifieds 

MAP
    ?

You da man!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Anytime Michael... G

The price gives it away. It would not be one for me

?

Better, Forgot to supersize them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 camo in classifieds   M42 camo in classifieds  

M42 camo in classifieds   M42 camo in classifieds  

MAP
    ?

Thanks G. I have asked for additional macro pictures of top, rim wear, split pins and vent holes as well.

MAP
    ?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    The price gives it away. It would not be one for me
    There are many things that give me pause with this helmet, and the price is indeed an indicator, but I want to give it a fair shot based on the helmet itself.

I have my own concerns and reservations but thought I would open it up for proper discussion

Not a good one.
    chris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast