MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beach

Article about: This is one of the other helmets from the Poutrelle farm. Mot sure if it is a Heer or coast Km. Chris

Default M42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beach

This is one of the other helmets from the Poutrelle farm.
    Mot sure if it is a Heer or coast Km.
    Chris

M42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beachM42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beach

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 camo ex chicken wire from Colleville sur mere Omaha beach
    P
    Many

im no camo expert but it looks ok to me,.i like the camo,.shame the wire is gone it would look great with wire attatched,.nice combat vet

si

That is a cracker Chris! Beautiful wear patterns and such an unusual cammo scheme as well. Were you lucky enough to "snap up" all these helmets yourself? Fantastic if you did as they all have a known history. Leon.

I am actually selling them for my friend.
    I got my m40 camo ss helmet,m42 with cover a M42 Luftwaffe and 2 other helmets from the grouping of 7 total.
    chris

I really like this helmet the wear pattern does look right.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Killer camo Chris.

Hello,
    IMO this is a tremendous helmet....i wish i had the money to buy its airline ticket to come back to France...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you guys.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Awesome. I love it.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello Chris, I like it
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast