Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 DD italian camo?

Article about: Hi all! what do you think about this helmet? M42 DD with kind of brown camo, maybe Italy camo? Annoyed from this ads?   What i don't like about it is the double decal... a M42 with DD i

Default M42 DD italian camo?

Hi all! what do you think about this helmet? M42 DD with kind of brown camo, maybe Italy camo?
    What i don't like about it is the double decal... a M42 with DD is rare to very see, so maybe could be a fake? what do you think?

Thank you all!

M42 DD italian camo?M42 DD italian camo?M42 DD italian camo?M42 DD italian camo?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 DD italian camo?
    P
    Many

That's an M35. I'm not in love with the paint at this point to be honest. Better pics might help. The decals look very rubbed, but the square around them where they were apparently blanked off is still crisp with a raised edge of paint. Based on these pics I would pass.

Yes it's a M35 sorry for the mistake! i looked at the wastage of the egde, and thought it was a M42 when it's clearly a M35.

The decals looks to weird to me too, they look very rubbed compared to the camo, but maybe the owner brush them in order to get the decal under the camo?

To me a played with M-35 would have been better off if they left it alone paint doesn't have the patina I like for a 70 year old one. timothy

Hi William, not one I would take as an original cammo. I think someone just tried to pimp up a very tired helmet and made a mess of it. A shame really as it looks to be a fairly solid semi-relic shell. Leon.

Thank you all guys for your opinions, i'm gonna let it go, i'm looking for a camo helmet but this one is not for me after read your opinions, Thanks!