Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 EF DD Polizei

Article about: This one has been with me for ages , a keeper. EF64 - 1943 dated liner and strap. Funny enough I just found a similar one last saturday which I will be selling on. It has the other EF decal

Default M42 EF DD Polizei

This one has been with me for ages , a keeper.

EF64 - 1943 dated liner and strap.

Funny enough I just found a similar one last saturday which I will be selling on.
    It has the other EF decal set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 EF DD Polizei   M42 EF DD Polizei  

M42 EF DD Polizei   M42 EF DD Polizei  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 EF DD Polizei
    P
    Many

This is the one I found saturday.
    1943 dated RB nr-ed liner , pigskin leather, no marking visible on the strap.

Interesting flaw , one vent is drilled lower than the other.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 EF DD Polizei   M42 EF DD Polizei  

Nice helmets ! You can really see how "great" the quality control was at the EF plant with the last one, that air vent is so far down, looks very strange with a the decal so far down
    Luis

Text book helmets Frank.

?

Classic helmets Frank

Both cracking helmets - i've seen the first before (your keeper), which is just perfect.
    The second is not too shabby either.

I really want a polizei borderless myself, but the coffers were cleaned out with my Normandy camo purchase and need to be built back up. Nice helmets like these are not exactly a once a month purchase...

Nick

Extremely nice character helmets

Is there any truth in what I have heard in the past? That border-less Police decals were used by combat police?
    It seems strange that - although the Germans were "proper" They would go to these lengths?

?

Oooh, la, la, Frank.................nice !

Quote by oberhaig View Post
    Extremely nice character helmets

Is there any truth in what I have heard in the past? That border-less Police decals were used by combat police?
    It seems strange that - although the Germans were "proper" They would go to these lengths?
    No that is not true , just like with other decals the borderless depends on the factory applying. You won't find EF with a borderless decal.
    ET is the only one that has M40 borderless decals. Other makers have borderless decals on their M35's then switched to bordered on M40/M42.

Very nice Frank, both of them. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast