Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 Heer

Article about: by sweguy Thanks, one week left of it. It was said to be found in North Norway after May 45 when someone looked for berris in the woods. I like this one. Could it be an early M42 cause they

?

Default M42 Heer

Hello! What about this M42 with rough finish? It was presumed to be found in Norway after the war. The back rivet looks strange and the rest I can't say anything about so what's your considerations?

M42 HeerM42 HeerM42 HeerM42 Heer

Regards Sweguy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Heer
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

Default Re: M42 Heer

Helmet looks fine. Rather poor condition liner unfortunately, and missing the issue chinstrap of course. The rear rivet is missing it's cap, otherwise looks like a real one. From the pics so far, it looks legit overall.

Cheers,
    Terry

?

Thanks for your input. What would you maximum pay for it as on the European market?

//Sweguy

M38
    ?

Price is hard to say in this condition. Most collectors want better, so it would not be an easy sale. Just a guess, maybe 200 euros??

Cheers,
    Terry

I would agree on value - still, an honest example!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Okay, it isn't mine though but the starting bid is 180 Euro. I don't know if i'm right but my opinion is that the swedish market value of German helmets are a little higher than other European countries? My guess is just that there hasn't been any Occupy forces in Sweden and that the range of helmets isn't in the same amount that in Norway or France for example?

Although if I get it for around 200 Euro I will be happy!

Cheers Sweguy

Quote by M38 View Post
    Helmet looks fine. Rather poor condition liner unfortunately, and missing the issue chinstrap of course. The rear rivet is missing it's cap, otherwise looks like a real one. From the pics so far, it looks legit overall.

Cheers,
    Terry
    +1

+1, with perhaps a slightly higher estimate of a value. Good luck!

I'd certainly pay 200-250 euros for it.

?

Thanks, one week left of it. It was said to be found in North Norway after May 45 when someone looked for berris in the woods. I like this one. Could it be an early M42 cause they stopped produse these decals in 42 right?

//Sweguy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast