Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 Lufty

Article about: by sweguy It could have been so, I will return later tonight to report if I got it or not. Right now it's up in 80£, it ends in about 7 hours so I think it will rise a little. I will see if

?

Default M42 Lufty

Hello, does anyone see any red flags with this one. IMO it looks ok with scratched decal, seems to be scratched during the war. The owner says that the chinstrap is marked 1941 and I got a little sceptical cause it's on an M42. But it could say 44 too. Have a look and say what you think.

Regards Sweguy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Lufty   M42 Lufty  

M42 Lufty   M42 Lufty  

M42 Lufty  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Lufty
    P
    Many

Default Re: M42 Lufty

No red flags for me - as long as the price is right. The chinstrap is a maker I have not seen ( and I see 1941 too - the angle of the 4 is not there ) but the fact that it is early is no issue as the original may have been replaced at the time?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Looks like it might be ok. I'd like to see more pics of the exterior and a close up of the draw string. I'm ok with the strap being dated 41. That's not a real concern for me. It's a nice strap, too. I like the cursive writing on the maker mark. Very fancy. How much is the seller asking?

@ Danmark: I have seen the strap before on another Luftwaffe helmet.

?

It could have been so, I will return later tonight to report if I got it or not. Right now it's up in 80£, it ends in about 7 hours so I think it will rise a little. I will see if I can get more pics.

What would you pay for it?

It looks good but stinks the decals are worn off i would say do spend over 110 pounds on it !

Looks decent enough from here and a period removal of the decal. Do I see a shadow of a decal that has been added and removed from the front? Looks like a political eagle shape from here or am I just seeing things?

Jason

?

Jason; when you say it, it really looks so. Is it possible or just conspirations?

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    Looks decent enough from here and a period removal of the decal. Do I see a shadow of a decal that has been added and removed from the front? Looks like a political eagle shape from here or am I just seeing things?

Jason
    That's what I thought when I just looked at it,i wonder if a biker put a daft sticker/decal on the front and that has now been removed? The helmet as a whole looks good though,so if you can get it cheap enough,have a go!! Good luck, Leon.

?

Thanks, what is cheap for you? I'm gonna put maximum around 200£ for this.
    //Sweguy

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Thanks, what is cheap for you? I'm gonna put maximum around 200£ for this.
    //Sweguy
    Yeah,i would only pay around that,maybe a touch more,but only because of that mark on the front(i'm fussy).The rest of the helmet is quite a nice example. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast