Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M42 ND Heer, CKL64

Article about: Nice one mate, it should move pretty fast it's a good honest one

Default Re: M42 ND Heer, CKL64

Hi mate,

Yeah Mopeth is a lovely little place, was even better when they stopped digging up all the roads !! haha I enjoyed it there, although the job was a pain in the arse !! All the people I met were great, the BandB was halfway up Newgate Street just past the old BT exchange, so was a short little walk into the town each night for food and drinks, they used to do a great deal on a steak dinner in the Black Bull is it on the high street, this old guy I was working with fell for this young lass behind the bar which was quite ammusing, she did have some rather nice assets I must admit ! haha

PS Sorry again for hi-jacking your thread helmetone, but on the plus side, it's a good advert for that nice looking lid of yours!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ND Heer, CKL64
    P
    Many

It hasn't sold yet so keep talking! LOL

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Hi mate,

Yeah Mopeth is a lovely little place, was even better when they stopped digging up all the roads !! haha I enjoyed it there, although the job was a pain in the arse !! All the people I met were great, the BandB was halfway up Newgate Street just past the old BT exchange, so was a short little walk into the town each night for food and drinks, they used to do a great deal on a steak dinner in the Black Bull is it on the high street, this old guy I was working with fell for this young lass behind the bar which was quite ammusing, she did have some rather nice assets I must admit ! haha

PS Sorry again for hi-jacking your thread helmetone, but on the plus side, it's a good advert for that nice looking lid of yours!
    You must have been somewhere opposite the Sour Grapes then, pretty handy for the towns 'nightlife'. I think I know which barmaid you mean, and yes, I agree about the attributions!

Helmetone - I am actually surprised you haven't shifted the lid yet, if I was in the market for an M42 ND I would have snapped it up long ago!

Thanks, I don't know what's going on. I'm even open to offers. Weird.

Quote by radidas View Post
    You must have been somewhere opposite the Sour Grapes then, pretty handy for the towns 'nightlife'. I think I know which barmaid you mean, and yes, I agree about the attributions!

Helmetone - I am actually surprised you haven't shifted the lid yet, if I was in the market for an M42 ND I would have snapped it up long ago!
    Yeah mate, the Sour Grapes was just across the road about 50 yards away ! Yes she was a nice lass, and when she brought our food over to the table she was always generous with her angle of approach !! if you know what i mean ! haha
    Yeah enjoyed it in Morpeth, we used to go the Black Bull for food and then over to Witherspoons, had some good nights in there, plenty to look at !!! Now I am stuck in sunny Barrow !!

?

Nice starter helmet. All the people that come online here looking for advice on buying helmets, here is your chance to get in the game with a perfect starter helmet, nice and honest.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Nice starter helmet. All the people that come online here looking for advice on buying helmets, here is your chance to get in the game with a perfect starter helmet, nice and honest.
    Thanks for the kind words, Doug. My thoughts exactly. Reading posts of newcomers who are inquiring about junk helmets on iOffer and eBay and this one just sits, and the shipping and fees are already included in the price. Something my little brain can't figure out.

?

It'll sell just be patient. A lot of collectors are looking for $20,000 helmets for $20, thanks to junk TV like Pawn Stars.

Quote by DougB View Post
    It'll sell just be patient. A lot of collectors are looking for $20,000 helmets for $20, thanks to junk TV like Pawn Stars.
    Amen to that. Everyone thinks they have a million dollar item. And when you try to talk to them they think you are trying to low ball them to get a super deal. Makes for fun negotiating, especially buying out of the woodwork.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I'll take 2.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast