MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M42 ND Texture Finish with Winter Whitewash

Article about: Hi Everyone, Been awhile since I bought a new German lid. In the post today came my very first M42. Saw it on Ebay and decided to take the chance on it and I think it payed off. Looks to be

Default M42 ND Texture Finish with Winter Whitewash

Hi Everyone,

Been awhile since I bought a new German lid. In the post today came my very first M42. Saw it on Ebay and decided to take the chance on it and I think it payed off.

Looks to be a Late war EF66, though its very lightly stamped at the back, lot nbr 4630. Liner ring is dated 1944 and I have the liner itself, looks to be heavily blood damaged and has since fallen out of the lid. The pics show it also carries a RBNr printed on the inside. The pins are loose but not to bad, all have washers and carry the same colour and texture as the rest of the lid. Got a nice dent above where your left ear would be, possibly a ricochet.

Has a great feel about it and almost certainly saw combat. Matches in well with the rest of my lids, as they all have the combat feel.

I apologize about the pics, terrible day outside so have to take them in the kitchen!
    M42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter WhitewashM42 ND Texture Finish with Winter Whitewash

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ND Texture Finish with Winter Whitewash
    P
    Many

Default Re: M42 ND Texture Finish with Winter Whitewash

This helmet sreams "Battle of the Bulge"!

Very nice helmet, what did you get it for if you don't mind my asking?

Yeah I thought the same thing! It set me back $327AU (about $340US) posted to my door. Not to shabby considering.

That's really good, nice find man.

?

Really nice ex whitewash!

Super helmet mate.. Well done!

This can be added to the growing list of helmets that I want to buy off you! :P

Congrats!
    -Joshua

As Doug said nice ex whitewash.

Eric

4md
    ?

yep, nice EF, great find