Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M42 normandy camo ive been offered help please

Article about: Hi guys ive been offered this its for sale on another forum can i have your opinions please[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]

Default M42 normandy camo ive been offered help please

Hi guys ive been offered this its for sale on another forum can i have your opinions pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help please[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]M42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help pleaseM42 normandy camo ive been offered  help please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 normandy camo ive been offered  help please   M42 normandy camo ive been offered  help please  

M42 normandy camo ive been offered  help please   M42 normandy camo ive been offered  help please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 normandy camo ive been offered  help please
    P
    Many

Hi, personally I am not liking it, looks as though a wire was on this when it was sprayed and then removed to try and give the effect of "rubbing wear". It all looks to neat and contrived to me. Leon.

What is with the 24 photos of the same angles over and over?

Sorry couldnt list them then loads went on

Brush marks and spray on top of them...the over done too perfect tracings of the wire. Sorry, but this looks totally contrived. Nothing that I would want on the shelf, much less invest money into-sorry...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

This one is for sale on WAF and has apparenbtly been authenticated on GHW !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

I bought one m42 for 5 euro many years ago in Denmark, that helmet looked very very much like this one. (my didnt have any wire) But sadly that helmet were stolen and i didnt take any pics. But i like the helmet in this thread.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, personally I am not liking it, looks as though a wire was on this when it was sprayed and then removed to try and give the effect of "rubbing wear". It all looks to neat and contrived to me. Leon.
    I'm thinking the same!...

Hi guys ive read all the reviews on waf all seem good what do you think

I still don't like it, but hey, that's "opinions" for you. Mine is no more important than anyone else's. ( that big scratch that goes through the cammo and under where the wire would have been sticks out as well to me)? Leon.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast