Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 ns 66 heer & sos booty

Article about: Great time at SOS. Obviously was in the mood for a few M42 army helmets. "High end" helmets were non existent. The NS 66 is quite rare. Displays the HJK "thin wing" varia

Default M42 ns 66 heer & sos booty

Great time at SOS. Obviously was in the mood for a few M42 army helmets. "High end" helmets were non existent.
    The NS 66 is quite rare. Displays the HJK "thin wing" variant usually seen on EF helmets, but also NS. This decal is tough to find intact & in collectible condition. The other 2 are ET 64's. NS has some oxidation in the rear, but the rest is okay. Will post the two ET's later, nothing exciting but all 3 are un messed with & intact & balanced
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 ns 66 heer & sos booty   M42 ns 66 heer & sos booty  

M42 ns 66 heer & sos booty   M42 ns 66 heer & sos booty  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ns 66 heer & sos booty
    P
    Many

Very nice!

Well i was curious as to which helmet was yours from the 'bed-o-helmets' pic posted (I think by Rossi). I counted 19 helmets on the bed.
    There looked to be a transitional with mint national shield and another with Hungarian shield.

So i was completely wrong!

But the HJK decal looks fantastic. Also the oxidation does not seem to be on the outer shell at all so it will display nicely.

Nick

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Well i was curious as to which helmet was yours from the 'bed-o-helmets' pic posted (I think by Rossi). I counted 19 helmets on the bed.
    There looked to be a transitional with mint national shield and another with Hungarian shield.

So i was completely wrong!

But the HJK decal looks fantastic. Also the oxidation does not seem to be on the outer shell at all so it will display nicely.

Nick
    Hi Nick

We ended up with a few more helmets than what was displayed on the bed. My friend Jon picked up the nicest M35 DD Navy I have ever seen, & an ET size 68 M40 SS that is also quite nice.

MAP
    ?

Some nice lids there David. Congratulations on a successful trip!!!

Looking fwd to seeing the otber two helmets as well as Jon's
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi M
    Something about the ET/CKL M42 army helmets that to me are so desirable. They are "money in the bank". Hold their resale value quite well, easy to move if need be, and everyone from advanced collectors to novices enjoy having one or two in the collection. Makes it more enjoyable when they can be had for a bargain...which can not be done by purchasing from a dealer. Going to shows is the way to do it.

MAP
    ?

Next year...next year. Can't let you and Kirk have all the fun

Hope you feel better soon.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Three one looker Heer helmets with good high % decals left on them.

Thanks friends. Appreciate the comments

Very very tasty, David!!!!!!!!!

These HAVE to make you forget about my lil' ol' reissue .....

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast