Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 NS66 for opinions

Article about: Hi All, I have been looking for a M42 size 66 for awhile now to fill a gap in my collection, been waiting for a plain ole cheap one, this one came my way and seems to be a nice unmessed with

Default M42 NS66 for opinions

Hi All,
    I have been looking for a M42 size 66 for awhile now to fill a gap in my collection, been waiting for a plain ole cheap one, this one came my way and seems to be a nice unmessed with example, the liner is rotted out possibly by blood but it still has a decent dome stamp, for 250 US I think this one is a bargain, I hope you all agree!!!!
    M42 NS66 for opinionsM42 NS66 for opinionsM42 NS66 for opinionsM42 NS66 for opinionsM42 NS66 for opinionsM42 NS66 for opinionsM42 NS66 for opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 NS66 for opinions
    P
    Many

I think it's ok for that price - even with a partial
    rotted liner. Looks decent otherwise.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I say get it while you can...The paint is nice, and it's the size you're looking for...
    cheers, GLenn

Yeah I'd probably take that for $250, definitely in fact.

Thanks for the replies! Well this one is on its way to me, I will take better photo's when I get it, my plan is to dress it up a bit, I am going to get a good repro chinstrap and camo netting will go on it also, I know the purests cringe but I have others that stay pure in my collection, this is also my first NS, now I have NS66, ET64, EF68, and a Quist64! so this one really fit the bill. size 62 is still missing, maybe I will get a M16 in that size down the road

A size 66 is on my list for the next one. I think these
    are the best looking helmets aesthetically - ie: their
    shape is more pleasing to the eye. I already have
    a handful of of size 64's.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice helmet with a lot of original paint I own a couple similar to it. Good find. timothy

Hi , for the price I don't think you will be going to far wrong with this one , snap it up while you can! Leon.

?

NS not that common either, nice grab and yes I'd say blood rotting to the liner, someone had a bad day.

Nice M42 - much like my EF64 that would have had a rotted liner - but a previous owner must have taken it out ( or it fell out )

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 NS66 for opinions   M42 NS66 for opinions  

M42 NS66 for opinions   M42 NS66 for opinions  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast