Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M42 sd ckl

Article about: Just bought a huge german helmet and head gear lot including this sd heer, this is one of 14 helmets I got , this one is a ckl 64 lot 3111 with original liner, not sure in the chin strap it

Default M42 sd ckl

Just bought a huge german helmet and head gear lot including this sd heer, this is one of 14 helmets I got , this one is a ckl 64 lot 3111 with original liner, not sure in the chin strap it has the roller type buckle on it which I get better pics of, check cloth head gear which I posted a very nice police shako

M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 sd ckl
    P
    Many

Looks like a really nice helmet. Photos a bit blurry but looks like ET style Adler. Wait for others to confirm though.
    I'd be interested in seeing all 14 helmets together - bet they look really cool.
    Nick

Thanks nick, you be shocked at what I got and price I paid

I hope shocked in a good way... x14 helmets would be an expensive lot if all at market prices.
    If you are happy to post the whole lot i'm sure myself and others would love to see it.

looks nice
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 sd ckl   M42 sd ckl  

Here's some more of the stuff I got, there's alot more helmets mostly luftschutz helmets and m34 police/fire helmets

M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl

Some really nice items there, especially the hj cap with the label, sometimes incorrectly listed as a flak helpers cap Because flak helpers came under the jurisdiction of the military the flak helpers caps rarely had an RZM label, however being HJ and Flieger it would have a DJ/HJ label sewn inside

Here's another one it's a m16 helmet, guy thru it in as a freebie, I know the shell and liner are original but paint and decals are throwing me off on the placement and brush on paint, the decals do show crazing, you can see it more on the tri color shield, what's your thoughts

M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl
    M42 sd ckl

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    I hope shocked in a good way... x14 helmets would be an expensive lot if all at market prices.
    If you are happy to post the whole lot i'm sure myself and others would love to see it.
    Total damage was $1300 usd

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Total damage was $1300 usd
    Wow! You hit the jackpot there. You must be well pleased.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast