Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!

Article about: Hello gentlemen This is my latest purchase M42 SD Heer helmet , ET66 with lot number 1529 . I would appreciate any comments and opinions. Also I will be happy if you tell me the manufacturer

Ves
    ?

Default M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!

Hello gentlemen
    This is my latest purchase M42 SD Heer helmet , ET66 with lot number 1529 . I would appreciate any comments and opinions. Also I will be happy if you tell me the manufacturer of the decal?

Cheers!
    Ves
    M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed!
    P
    Many

Very Nice !!! One I would gladly find space on my shelf for. The patina is just perfect !!
    Lot# indicates an early M42. Decal is "ET house decal" Textbook helmet

Love it !!!

Cracking helmet, you've picked up a really good one there. I completely agree with David, it really is lovely.
    Definitely something to proudly display.
    Nick

very nice and correct ET style decal for an ET/SE shell.

Very nice unmessed with lid.
    That's a good catch.

Yes, a super looking M42 HEER helmet, are those white paint spots from someone decorating or white wash remnants? If it is paint spots they will sometimes "pop off" using a blunt piece of soft wood. Leon.

Ves
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Yes, a super looking M42 HEER helmet, are those white paint spots from someone decorating or white wash remnants? If it is paint spots they will sometimes "pop off" using a blunt piece of soft wood. Leon.
    Thanks for your comment and the advice Leon .IMO the helmet has the requisite garage white overspray and it seems to be latex paint as it peels off . Definitely I will get a blunt piece of soft wood and try to remove it

Cheers!
    Ves

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I also noticed the paint spots - what is it with helmets and paint spots?? They seem to appear quite regularly.
    It's almost like "I'm just going to paint the living room - i'll just get the M42 from the attic and put in the centre of the room to keep me company".
    Still a great helmet though.
    Nick

It has been theorized...many helmets it is NOT white paint spatter but spider crap. Laugh if you may....

Quote by real steel View Post
    It has been theorized...many helmets it is NOT white paint spatter but spider crap. Laugh if you may....
    If that's the case David helmets that have been in Australia for the last 70 years should exhibit bloody huge white spots!! Haha!!
    Attached Images Attached Images M42 SD Heer Helmet - opinion needed! 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast