Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 sd Luftwaffe

Article about: Opinions on this one guys?

?

Default M42 sd Luftwaffe

Opinions on this one guys?

M42 sd LuftwaffeM42 sd LuftwaffeM42 sd LuftwaffeM42 sd LuftwaffeM42 sd LuftwaffeM42 sd Luftwaffe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 sd Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Looks like a nice lid to me.....if the price is right. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Not cheap at all. Very high price in my opinion, would prefer in the 1400 range and not 1700.

But, being an idiot who salivates at the sight of a good lid.......it has potential to be a purchase.

Hi, it is a very nice LUFTWAFFE M42 with a lacquered decal, hence the "shadow/smear" around it. The only real problem is that asking price! Seems way to high to me, but if you are happy that's all that matters and it would be impossible to find a nicer Luft M42. Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, it is a very nice LUFTWAFFE M42 with a lacquered decal, hence the "shadow/smear" around it. The only real problem is that asking price! Seems way to high to me, but if you are happy that's all that matters and it would be impossible to find a nicer Luft M42. Leon.
    Thanks Leon. The price is not an issue, but the lacquered decal is. This would have been done post-war?

Quote by visor View Post
    Thanks Leon. The price is not an issue, but the lacquered decal is. This would have been done post-war?
    No mate, the decal would have been period lacquered, it is not a problem at all, it just "sealed" it down to the steel. It's a nice helmet. Leon.

?

Thank you Leon, seems like this might go under my Xmas tree. Just waiting for Bill to update before I pull the trigger.

Quote by visor View Post
    Thank you Leon, seems like this might go under my Xmas tree. Just waiting for Bill to update before I pull the trigger.
    Merry Christmas!
    Attached Images Attached Images M42 sd Luftwaffe 

Way too much for what it is. Bill's prices are always up there.

It's a nice lid and as the others have already said it is a pretty high price, but I wouldn't mind finding this under my tree!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast