Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M42 Stahlhelm

Article about: the whole helmet looks to be fake the rolled edge finish to the shell looks very poor quality & the corners where the skirt goes into the peek looks very sharp & not the smooth round

Default M42 Stahlhelm

As I have mentioned Before, I have been wanting an original ww2 german helmet. Well, thanks to the Ebay link on this site, I found myself in a private auction. up for bid was a ww2 M42 stahlhelm. it looked good to me and after wanting one badly for the past 14 months I figured i'd take a leap of faith. here is the link:

Stahlhelm M42 Deutsche Wehrmacht / Stempel im Futter !! bei eBay.de: 1918-1945 (endet 05.02.11 00:54:32 MEZ)

so if you guys could take a look at this and tell me anything about it, and especaily whether is is authentic of not it would be a tremendous help. again, here is the link

Stahlhelm M42 Deutsche Wehrmacht / Stempel im Futter !! bei eBay.de: 1918-1945 (endet 05.02.11 00:54:32 MEZ)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M42 Stahlhelm

It is a model 35. I think luftwaffe.
    The marking in the liner appears to be the same type that is on a falshirmjager ( airborne ) helmet.
    I have some doubts about the liner.
    Lets hear from a few more folks on this one.
    SteveR

i have my doubts also,,,the shield decal seems a might too large but it may be the way the photo is presented,,,i would pass on this one,,,

Pass on this helmet too many red flag for my test liner and decal not right look to have been age by individual.

im afraid I already bought this one. I will post more pictures when i recieve it. there must be some good news!!!!???

if the decal is fake then its not a major deal for me, however the liner and shell is what is more important to me. so any more thoughts on that?and thanks for the identification!

Quote by General Patton View Post
    if the decal is fake then its not a major deal for me, however the liner and shell is what is more important to me. so any more thoughts on that?and thanks for the identification!
    Do you know the maker and size I did not see any pictures of it?

Well as soon as i get the helmet ill post more pictures, however there is a stamp in picture #5 and 6.

It doesn't look like a good helmet at all , paint is not correct and the liner is not correct either. A waste of your good money. What value is there in collecting fake junk ?
    Better ask first then buy but be prepared to pay 5 to 6 times more for a good helmet.

Well as soon as i get the helmet ill post more pictures, however there is a stamp in picture #5 and 6.
    I am talking on the helmet shell.2 letters and 2 numbers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast