Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Magic box on the way!!!

Article about: GUYS WE DISCUSSED BEFORE WHEN WE ORDER A HELMET THERES THE FUN IN WAITING FOR THE BOX WITH THE TREASURE TO ARRIVE .WELL IM IN THAT ZONE AT THE MINUTE.IV ORDERED A STALINGRAD/VOLGOGRAD FOUND

Default Re: Magic box on the way!!!

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    GUYS WE DISCUSSED BEFORE WHEN WE ORDER A HELMET THERES THE FUN IN WAITING FOR THE BOX WITH THE TREASURE TO ARRIVE .WELL IM IN THAT ZONE AT THE MINUTE.IV ORDERED A STALINGRAD/VOLGOGRAD FOUND RELIC GERMAN HELMET WITH IMPORTANTLY GOOD PROVINENCE.I REMEMBER TALKING ABOUT THIS BEFORE, AND ONE GUY SAID THAT EVEN WHEN THE BOX ARRIVES WITH THE HELMET IN IT, HE SOMETIMES DELAYS OPENING IT TO LENGTHEN THE EXSPECTATION AND ENJOYMENT.I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANS.IN THIS CASE THE MINUTE THE BOX CONNECTS WITH MY HANDS I WILL TEAR THE BOX ASUNDER TO GET AT THE STALINGRAD RELIC,I HAVE A DISPLAY AREA ALLREADY PICKED OUT FOR IT BESIDE A BOOK ON STALINGRAD.HERES TO MANY MORE BOXES,YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORLD CUP BRING ON THE BOXES,LV
    Too rite mate sod the world cup you can never beat that parcel arriving with the next new treasure inside and the sense of expectation that comes with it! Youre right-why delay the opening for as long as you can-probably less than 60 seconds! Enjoy your new item when it arrives and show some pics, sounds good to me mate. Best Regards, Tim.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

not that this has anything to do with this post, except it reminds me of a man I met. He told me he used to be in intelligence in WW2 in Afrika, where they processed many German soldiers. he said they made them change clothes and wear American uniforms, with markings. He said anyone who wanted to, could collect medals and such from the prisoner's during interrogation. He told me they buried all the DAK uniforms outside the camp. He also said Rommel used to bury fuel depots under the letters of Afrika on a map.True or false, I don't know. What is to be dug? maybe nothing..Was he lying? How could I tell.....
    It just reminds me of that man who said they bulldozed so much stuff under the sand

Quote by jws54 View Post
    not that this has anything to do with this post, except it reminds me of a man I met. He told me he used to be in intelligence in WW2 in Afrika, where they processed many German soldiers. he said they made them change clothes and wear American uniforms, with markings. He said anyone who wanted to, could collect medals and such from the prisoner's during interrogation. He told me they buried all the DAK uniforms outside the camp. He also said Rommel used to bury fuel depots under the letters of Afrika on a map.True or false, I don't know. What is to be dug? maybe nothing..Was he lying? How could I tell.....
    It just reminds me of that man who said they bulldozed so much stuff under the sand
    The burying of fuel under the letters where Afrika was on a map is from a movie, its called, 'five graves to Cairo'.
    I know they made POW's wear clothes with the letters P(o)W on them, but mostly I think it was their own clothes, but GI stuff would have been issued if needed. Confiscating objects was rife, though trading also took place, for cigarettes etc..
    Its the oorlogsmuseum 40-45 Arnheim, NL., though I dont know if they sell on line and the first pic was the militaria market outside the museum.

Jerry

PS In holland after the war ended they dug huge holes and buried 1000's of helmets and other equipment and people are digging them up, on the quiet!
    Last edited by Jerry B; 06-11-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: extra info

Tim its good to see another guy whos pleasure is got other than football like myself.i dont fOllow it out of principle ,some of theses morons are paid 140,000ús a week, how sick is that when pensioners are dying of the cold in the uk every winter old solders as well. Sorry for sounding off maybe ade will take that coment out?I personally think people like ourselves are historians and interested in alsorts of history which makes us all very interesting people,thats why i like the forum,lv
    Last edited by LAS VEGAS; 06-12-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12