Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?

Article about: Hi Is this an original ww2 or earlier helmet?It seems like M35 but has rare "MAUSER" signs on it's both sides!Not sure it's made by the same company which made German rifles or not

Default Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?

Hi
    Is this an original ww2 or earlier helmet?It seems like M35 but has rare "MAUSER" signs on it's both sides!Not sure it's made by the same company which made German rifles or not?
    PS.it's said it's for Air Raid troop.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?   Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?  

Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?   Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?  

Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?   Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?  

Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mauser made WWII German steel helmet?

i would tend to think that it was a helmet that defence forces wore defending the mauser works.this was i think a common thing to have the name of the works on their helmets.although it would be nice to think it was made by mauser themselves.

Yeah I'm doubtful it was made by them. I believe these helmets were made by other makers then the standard ones that made the combat helmets (not positive) but not mauser or any of the other factories. The names put on the helmets more or less represented what factory and such place it was worn at.

Hi Las Vegas & Miahurricanes83
    Thanks a lot for sharing your opinions.
    Even it's not made by Mauser,is it still much more valuable than the similar common helmet?

Helmets are really just my hobby, I do check prices daily on combat helmets but there are others on here that deal in military items and could give you a much better answer then me on the value. I've seen some of these civil defense helmets go for quite a bit but generally a good combat helmet will sell for more. I think your looking in the range of a couple hundred dollars but these are no where near my interest when it comes to helmets so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks everyone
    Is the paint still original? Does this one worth us$200?thanks.

Its called a square dip civilian defence Helmet.
    It was used by Police as well and came in many varietys.It was also for factory defence of course and yours would have been used in the original Mauser factory works and greatly sought after:-)

Tom

Hi Tom
    Thanks for your kind help.But does it mean this helmet is not a valuable one because it's greatly sought after WWII?thanks again.

Hi Kevin,
    Sorry mate for some reason i had to enter my details to reply.The Helmet you have is indeed worth wartime value money as it was used in the actual factory

To give you a good example any one found here with fire or police decals complete with liner sell for about AU$350

Tom

NICE HELMET...ESPECIALLY FOR THE MAUSER COLLECTOR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast