Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For me it's the holy grail..DD KM. I think it looks good?

Article about: Looks good.

Sweet! Certainly a one looker with the stepped KM Adler. Well done, Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Rahllo View Post
    Coming from you that is a ringing endorsement. Trigger pulled.
    Oh, I thought you owned it already. Well if you can get this one at a reasonable price do it. Good luck.

?

That is a keeper, if you ever sell it then you will regret it forever
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

?

The deal is done and the helmet is in the mail. I'm pretty sure I did well, it was a bit over 2K USD much more in CAD....but Kelly Hicks has one that is almost exactly the same (not as nice IMHO) on SS Steel for 6300 USD. I know that his prices are right up there but I still think I did well. More money than I've spent yet on a helmet though. Now the waiting begins. Thanks all for the positive comments, really helped me make the leap.

?

Great find friend.

The deal is done and the helmet is in the mail. I'm pretty sure I did well, it was a bit over 2K USD much more in CAD....but Kelly Hicks has one that is almost exactly the same (not as nice IMHO) on SS Steel for 6300 USD. I know that his prices are right up there but I still think I did well. More money than I've spent yet on a helmet though. Now the waiting begins. Thanks all for the positive comments, really helped me make the leap.
    Hey, you have bought one of the finessed helmets I have seen in quite a while! Just remember, a real honest lid like this do not come along all that often (not like a certified SS champagne!) You can't sell those for toffee!! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

A very reasonable price. Well done.

Steve

Nice and rare KM helmet. Congrats!

Kind regards
    Basti

very nice,.i love the colour of this one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12