Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Medic helmet on eBay?

Article about: There was a medic helmet on eBay that sold for 1100.00usd. Did anyone here buy it? Is it a real medic helmet? Marty

Default Medic helmet on eBay?

There was a medic helmet on eBay that sold for 1100.00usd. Did anyone here buy it? Is it a real medic helmet? Marty
    Attached Images Attached Images Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay?  Medic helmet on eBay? 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medic helmet on eBay?
    P
    Many

?

Judging by these photos I hope nobody here bought it. If they did I hope they can return it.

?

Wow, that is a lot of money to flush. Maybe we will see a post in the future about it.

?

so many medic helmets on ebay......so much money spent on ruined history

?

Knocking them out sure beats working if you can get that much for them - the reason behind all faking.

I was pretty sure it was not real but could not believe the price. I was not sure if I was missing something. This is the same seller I posted about 3-4 months ago who had a sawdust camo on eBay. Marty

How can you spend that much on something without being 100% certain that it's real? I know the buyer must have a lot of money at his disposal, but if you're intent on buying a German medic helmet, you'd think you'd want to go for the real deal and put some more research in.

That said, is it that pitting that gives this helmet away? -John

?

The wear and the large toolmarks. Marks that go "back and forth" are a dead giveaway.

Hi Marty, whoever bought this helmet wasted their money, they certainly did not waste any time on researching natural wear patterns though, that's for sure! Leon.

The seller has a 14 day return policy. I hope the buyer reads this thread. Marty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast