Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet

Article about: Hey mate, you know I like this one. Great lid

Default Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet

hi fellow helmet nuts,

this has been my first helm in a while that landed on monday got another flying in soon aswell, this is a nice M40 heer combat helmet that shows heavy use, the two front liner pins are a little loose with use but are on the original bend and the liner is original to this lid and is just the way i like them!

made by EF and is a size 62, the lot number is obscured with the name which is a shame, the lid has had something spilt down the back which also run under and affected the name anyone any idea what the name could be?

really like the liner in this one my photos are bad (cant work my gf camera) so will show a couple of the dealer pics which show it better as the liner colour is off in mines.

hope you like it as much as i doo!

cheers,Ewan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet   Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet  

Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet   Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Model 1940 Wehrmacht helmet

Nice one, I like your pics better. Nice liner!

?

Thats a nice ,honest, used lid and the liner does'nt look too bad, next step is to try and research the guys name if poss

Beautiful.
    Great lid.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

thanks for the comments guys, any idea what the name is? as a letter has been all but wiped out.

cheers,Ewan

Nothing like a healthy, well worn liner than isn't all busted to pieces and messed with. The smell of that old leather, yeah, that's what keeps us buying helmets. Medals and badges just don't smell the same!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Nothing like a healthy, well worn liner than isn't all busted to pieces and messed with. The smell of that old leather, yeah, that's what keeps us buying helmets. Medals and badges just don't smell the same!
    agreed! unmistakable my gf just ''looks'' at me

We all know "the look." I, myself, have gotten it many, many times! And will continue to get it as long as there are helmets to be bought.

?

Nice helmet.

Very very nice helmet! I would think the name would be "Komageck". Would be kind of hard to research him as you don't have a first name, rank or unit, but it seems like an unusual name, maybe you'll get lucky
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast