Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More information on this double decal Luftwaffe

Article about: Mo seeing the listing is still on as fully genuine ,ie decals ,paint etc, i think there may be more chance of seeing a flying luftwaffe pig !!!!

Question More information on this double decal Luftwaffe

Hi

I have the helmet shown below, could anyone give me some more information, it is stamped with ET66 and 2426.
    The lining is missing.
    Very much appreciated with any information that you can give.
    Thanks
    NicolaMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal LuftwaffeMore information on this double decal Luftwaffe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More information on this double decal Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Default Re: More information on this double decal Luftwaffe

Hello, unfortunately it is just an original M42 shell with fake paint and decals.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Mo is correct. Postwar repainted.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Guys,

?

Welcome aboard, even though its repainted to answer the question ET is the maker, 66 is the size and the 4 digits in the rear of the skirt are the lot number.

Thanks for the information, can you also tell me about this new thread I have posted?
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...please-142346/

?

"MyGift2You" - this helmet has been confirmed as a fake, so why have you listed it on eBay as genuine? German WWII M42 Combat Helmet with Luftwaffe Decal ET66 | eBay

Quote by Styx View Post
    "MyGift2You" - this helmet has been confirmed as a fake, so why have you listed it on eBay as genuine? German WWII M42 Combat Helmet with Luftwaffe Decal ET66 | eBay
    Robbie, why don't you ask her that question on her e-bay sales listing?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Apparently this item was last revised at 13.09hrs today on E-bay, therefore after being told it was a repaint with fake decals and just before her post thanking everyone, i think someone is being a little bit frugal with the truth here and IMO a deliberate attempt to deceive

You need to add some details in your Ebay listing. In this hobby, one can develop a bad reputation in the blink of an eye.

I would also ask that you make a $5 donation to the forum, in return for the evaluation service. You can do this here: WW2 uniform, awards, armor, weapons history. War relics forum- collector's forum - PayPal Donate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast