Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My better czech helmet

Article about: My better czech helmet I have many helmets this is better helmet

Default My better czech helmet

My better czech helmet
    I have many helmets this is better helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My better czech helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My better czech helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: My better czech helmet

a nother one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My better czech helmet  

Couple of great looking lids right there.
    Regular army VZ32's and export VZ30's but also Chillean. A bunch of civil defense helmets. You can't post a picture like this without any proper close-ups.
    What's for instance the decal of the VZ32 next to the one with the red star on the left?

Quote by magicdutchmen View Post
    Couple of great looking lids right there.
    Regular army VZ32's and export VZ30's but also Chillean. A bunch of civil defense helmets. You can't post a picture like this without any proper close-ups.
    What's for instance the decal of the VZ32 next to the one with the red star on the left?
    This helmet is from the Prague Uprising is czech flag beside vz30 is vz25 (fuadka)Protectorate Bohmen und mahren

?

very beautiful

Quote by ZERO View Post
    very beautiful
    Zdravím čecha !

JCB
    ?

I've always liked the Czech M-30 helmet. The design is a cross between a French and German helmet. It also resembles an Austro-Hungarian Berndorf helmet. Here's an interesting Czech-Spanish civil war helmet from my collection with stenciled Spanish 40th regiment double insignia. To me this has to be the most attractive Type of Czech-Spanish Civil War helmet. On the one side is the National Eagle with Colors and on the other side is a horn with crossed rifle and sword motif. I have four of these helmets in various conditions. Everytime I find one of these helmets I buy it. Great helmet.

Enjoy.
    Jim
    JapaneseOrdnance(at)Yahoo.com

Here is a link to a Helmet collectors website. Czech-spanish helmet Page: ESPAÑOL 30 CHECO
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My better czech helmet   My better czech helmet  

Last edited by JCB; 05-31-2010 at 04:38 PM.