Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My first early fire man helmet .

Article about: Unfortunately , the right emblem is missing , I think it was a swastika but I have never seen one before on an helmet .

?

Default My first early fire man helmet . Droop bill

Unfortunately , the right emblem is missing , I think it was a swastika but I have never seen one before on an helmet .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first  early fire man helmet .   My first  early fire man helmet .  

My first  early fire man helmet .   My first  early fire man helmet .  

Last edited by notton; 07-12-2015 at 01:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first  early fire man helmet .
    P
    Many

?

Nice early lid.
    Yes there was a canted Swastika on the other side.

Here is a similar helmet with "correct" metal shields. The shields are real, but not original to this helmet. The swastika shield should be in the "mobile" orientation, but the pins on the shield didn't match up with the holes in the shell so as to permit the shield to be oriented properly. These early Police helmets with the metal shields are relatively rare, and most, like yours, are missing the swastika shield. Unfortunately, real swastika shields are rarer than hens' teeth, so it may be hard to find one for your piece. Keep you eyes open at shows, you may get lucky. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first  early fire man helmet .   My first  early fire man helmet .  

My first  early fire man helmet .   My first  early fire man helmet .  

?

Thank You Jim ,
    so it's a police helmet and not for firemen ? Thank You , for showing your helmet with these super rare emblems(it's the first time I see them ) . How did you get your swastika , in a gun show ?