Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My first German helmet find.

Article about: Well, this isnt exactly my first German helmet, but its the first one i found out in the wild so to speak. It came into a Flea Market where I set up to buy Militaria. Usually its mostly US s

Default My first German helmet find.

Well, this isnt exactly my first German helmet, but its the first one i found out in the wild so to speak. It came into a Flea Market where I set up to buy Militaria. Usually its mostly US stuff, but this was a nice surprise and something a little out of my wheelhouse so to speak. The size is ET64

There is a rivet missing. There is a piece of wire in its place. Its an old repair, not sure how old, but its been there a while.

Thanks for looking.

My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.My first German helmet find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first German helmet find.
    P
    Many

Nice find and interesting replacement rivet repair

Hi, salty but honest HEER M35, the rivet repair certainly has some age to it but I would guess that it is still post war, as there would have been helmets in the field that could be "cannibalized" for parts or even spares at the depot level. It's nice all the same and is a part of this ones history. Leon.

?

I have seen this repair on a FJ Helmet on period pics, i think this was done wartime imo
    Its a nice special feature