Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My First Helmet!

Article about: by helmetone This is how my collections started. A nice DD M34 police lid. Your collection will build nicely from this point. You should have seen my first proper lid, not counting a few rel

?

Default My First Helmet!

Hi! It has just arrived and I'd like to share with you. I'm very happy with my M34 and would like to hear some opinions. I think it's a good one but if it's a fake please lie to me ( just kidding ).

My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!My First Helmet!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Helmet!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My First Helmet!

looks good to me cart i think the leather tabs were for a neck apron to be attached thanks james

Nice Score! The ones with clear decals are getting harder to find, and more expensive to buy! A nice representative example, congratulations! Glenn

?

Thanks for comments. I'm really happy because I think it's a good start.

Nice curved dip m34 with great decals! I wish the liner in mine was in that good of condition!

?

Its a good one friend.

Very good start mate, it's a nearly perfect example of the type. 2 decals on your first helmet too, that's gotta be nice

?

Good find, and definately a good start

Brad.

This is how my collections started. A nice DD M34 police lid. Your collection will build nicely from this point.

?

Thank you all for comments. It's a humble one, but a good start I think. Believe me, it's not easy to collect helmets in Brazil.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast