Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My First Lid

Article about: I just picked up my first helmet from Paul at lakeside trader. He brought it right to me as he passed through town today. I must say he seems like an excellent guy and was a pleasure to deal

Default Re: My First Lid

Nice helmet and if it came from Paul,you Know you've got a solid piece! Good job! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

It's in very good condition and the hand delivery was a bonus as well. I could not ask for better. I highly recommend dealing with Paul at Lakeside Trader. His prices seem to be the best or competitive from what i have compared to on other sites not to mention he seems to be a very nice guy.

Quote by Syrinx View Post
    I just picked up my first helmet from Paul at lakeside trader. He brought it right to me as he passed through town today. I must say he seems like an excellent guy and was a pleasure to deal with him.I am also very happy with my purchase.
    The pics are from his site as i just received the helmet not 15 mins ago and have not had a chance to take my ownAttachment 233759
    That is where it went ok loll i saw it one day and decided to email Paul about it and bang it was gone . Congratulation it s a good solid helmet .
    Frenchy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12