Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My M35 DD Luft

Article about: Hi all, I decided to purchase a luft helmet and chose a double decal classic, this has the early pattern eagle and the maker is Quist size 64 with a very early lot number of 247. the band is

Default My M35 DD Luft

Hi all, I decided to purchase a luft helmet and chose a double decal classic, this has the early pattern eagle and the maker is Quist size 64 with a very early lot number of 247. the band is dated 1937, its shows alot of wear and tear and is missing the chin stap( I really need to hunt one down) but I think its a beauty, what do you guys think?
    I hope you enjoy the pics
    My M35 DD LuftMy M35 DD LuftMy M35 DD LuftMy M35 DD LuftMy M35 DD LuftMy M35 DD LuftMy M35 DD LuftMy M35 DD Luft

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M35 DD Luft
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My M35 DD Luft

Good looking lid there, plus an early liner band without the double reinforcement, nice early decals

Rough aroud the edges but good, honest wear. Nice lid.

Rough aroud the edges but good, honest wear. Nice lid.
    rough around the edges was all I could afford or I would have got the near mint one lol. but sometimes the rough ones look the best

?

Got yourself a nice helmet friend.

thanks steve

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    but sometimes the rough ones look the best
    agree strongly. I can honestly say id take something with honest wear before an mint unissued any day, even pay more! I think it gives it more personality and historical value. Great helmet btw

thank you

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    rough around the edges was all I could afford or I would have got the near mint one lol. but sometimes the rough ones look the best
    Oh, I don't blame you one bit. With prices these days, us little guys are sometimes barely affording a step above relic. I sometimes prefer a well worn helmet, and sometimes I prefer a minty helmet. I'm just weird like that.

Superb lid my friend.I have recently seen one on the web where the eagle was described as looking like a pidgeon!!Their one was more like a dead duck as it was as fake as they come but yours is a real winner!!Well done,a hard to come by early eagle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast