Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My M35 Helmet

Article about: A couple of pictures of my M35 I picked up last year. As far as I can tell, the liner has never been removed. The washers are a very tight fit. There is a bit of pitting and loss of paint, b

Default My M35 Helmet

A couple of pictures of my M35 I picked up last year. As far as I can tell, the liner has never been removed. The washers are a very tight fit. There is a bit of pitting and loss of paint, but apart from that it's fine. Makers mark is very hard to read.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M35 Helmet  
    Attached Images Attached Images My M35 Helmet 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M35 Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: My M35 Helmet

Hi .

Very nice M35, i would be very proud to own this one!!!

Good detail on photo's....Good one mate.

Harry, that is a nice seasoned addition. A good m35 single is much more rarer than any m40 which i see quite often. I like it alot

rgds, Ty

?

very nice, it just has a really nice look to it. like it's been there and done that and survived ! good find.
    andrew

very nice lid there

it looks good to me,short of testing it in the metal

Smile Re: My M35 Helmet

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    A couple of pictures of my M35 I picked up last year. As far as I can tell, the liner has never been removed. The washers are a very tight fit. There is a bit of pitting and loss of paint, but apart from that it's fine. Makers mark is very hard to read.
    here are my two german helmets. hope you like them . mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M35 Helmet   My M35 Helmet  

My M35 Helmet   My M35 Helmet  

Very nice helmets Mike. In the early 60's I was given a German helmet that had been left on a shelf at Woodford Airfield in Cheshire, it was just like your army helmet. I recall selling it at Shudehill market in Manchester for £1-17shillings and 6 pence!

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Very nice helmets Mike. In the early 60's I was given a German helmet that had been left on a shelf at Woodford Airfield in Cheshire, it was just like your army helmet. I recall selling it at Shudehill market in Manchester for £1-17shillings and 6 pence!
    hi. do remember the german helmets and militaria in stensbys gun shop at shudehill ?. i bought my first lee enfield no 4 there but was treated rather disdainfully , probably because i had long hair. never gave them any of my hard earned money after that experience. cheers, mike

panelvan,
    i was in Stensbys recently, yes its still there !....there is still a small amount of German militaria in the shop, for sale at high prices.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast