Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My New addition Double Decal Non Relic Helmet. What do you think?

Article about: Again the aloof schwerpunkt has spoken. I don't know why you feel you need to attack me when I am only asking for clarification so I and all of us can learn more. I am in no way jealous, if

?

Default Re: My New addition Double Decal Non Relic Helmet. What do you think?

Again the aloof schwerpunkt has spoken.

I don't know why you feel you need to attack me when I am only asking for clarification so I and all of us can learn more.

I am in no way jealous, if you feel the need to define yourself by the amount of original and perfect helmets you own, then I feel sorry for you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New addition Double Decal Non Relic Helmet. What do you think?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by TOBRUK View Post
    This is another helmet i picked up today. I am not a German Helmet collector, but they are starting to grow on me. The bloke i am purchasing these from still has ten more in various condition, so i need some expert opinions as i obtain them. I assume the liner has been replaced at some stage, and the other decal has been removed for some reason, but i am very happy with it. Opinions please.
    Mate I like your helmet, but as Mr Schwepunkt has said, the decal could be post war, if he does get into contact with you, and you feel you're able please post thr info he gives so we all may learn.

Guys, I will say this only once, as I have said it before.

No one is forced to give any more info than they are willing to type.

You can either choose to take on board what people write or simply ignore it. Sometimes we can all be a bit lazy at times, I am guilty of it myself on occasion if I don't have time to give chapter and verse on on item. Sometimes an item will be such a blatant fake that a few mins research would easily confirm it as bad as sometimes posters simply don't do any homework themselves. Please take these comments as general observations and I am not pointing the finger at anyone here.

So guys, please let's not get personal here. Any problems, please take them to PM and sort things out in a private but polite way.

Thank you.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: The helmet in question here is indeed bad as already mentioned. You need to obtain a refund. The decal is incorect both in colour and graphically. Please post photos of anything else before you buy as clearly this collection contains some duds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3